DISC communication model
|:: Projekt U055 (Szczegóły)|
|Czas trwania projektu: 1 godz. (45 min.)|
Edycja zakończonaPoniedziałek 2021-09-20 18:00 - 19:00
Wolne miejsca: 23
|Idź do prezentacji on-line|
The DiSC® Model is a simple and useful tool, which classifies types of communication into four types:
- Dominance – People who have both Outgoing and Task-oriented traits often exhibit DOMINANT and DIRECT behaviors. They usually focus on results, problem-solving, and the bottom-line.
- Influence – People who have both Outgoing and People-oriented traits often exhibit INSPIRING and INTERACTIVE behaviors. They usually focus on interacting with people, having fun, and/or creating excitement.
- Steadiness – People who have both Reserved and People-oriented traits often exhibit SUPPORTIVE and STEADY behaviors. They usually focus on preserving relationships and on creating or maintaining peace and harmony.
- Conscientiousness – People who have both Reserved and Task-oriented traits often exhibit CAUTIOUS and CAREFUL behaviors. They usually focus on facts, rules, and correctness.
DISC classifies people's by using two dimensions: the first one is: task versus people. The second one is: fast-paced versus moderate-paced.
Authors assure that DISC will help you to:
• Have more time and energy for productive activity.
• Fit between team members and roles;
• Improve understanding of others.