Friendly University Remotely Mental Health of students during a pandemic
|:: Projekt U086 (Szczegóły)|
|Wtorek 2021-09-21 17:00|
|Idź do prezentacji on-line|
The project aims to bring mental health issues to the attention of the academic community and to building a support network for students encountering mental health difficulties.
Project activities involve:
- promoting the knowledge about mental health;
- promoting and spreading good practice in psychoeducation;
- building a support network for students and the academic community at UMCS (and the local community).
We will talk about our actions during pandemic:
- List of places where you can get help;
- Cooperation with Prof. Andrzej Czernikiewicz;
- Mental health advice and support;
- Taking care of yourself;
- Ideas for boredom;
- PsychoKino (PsychoCinema Project).
We will also present the results of research „UMCS during a pandemic”: quantitative research based on a questionnaire survey was conducted as part of the task. The respondents were employees of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University (both academic and administrative staff) and students (of all three levels). The survey was addressed to the above groups from all departments of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University.
At the end we will discuss advantages and disadvantages of online therapy.